ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHP 5.5 IonCube Loader not always working

gacek

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: PHP 5.5 IonCube Loader not always working Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a problem. As I assume, I should encode different file for each PHP version. I mean, when im using PHP 5.3 and upgrade to 5.5 I should re-encode files. Am I right?

If that's the case, Why sometimes for PHP 5.5 I need to use 5.5 encoded file (5.4 does not work) and in other cases I need to use 5.4 encoded file as 5.5 encoded file does not work on PHP 5.5?

And on some servers with PHP 5.5 both work. 5.5 encoded and 5.4 encoded.

I wanted to ask, what are dependencies of those modules. In version php 5.5 which loader is required to run 5.5 encoded and which allows both to load properly.
alastair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

For PHP 5.5 we would recommend using the encoder for PHP 5.5. The encoders for PHP 5,.4 and PHP 5,3 will also produce files that will run on PHP 5.5. Files produced by the PHP 4 and PHP 5 encoders will not work on PHP 5.5.

Please create a ticket in our Support Help Desk (http://support.ioncube.com) if you have files produced by the PHP 5.4 or PHP 5.5 encoders that do not work under PHP 5.5 as they definitely should do. Please include in the ticket details of the error and attach a source file that reproduces the error.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: