ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HTML Obfuscator is not working on my site

mmajidi@mindsharehdv.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: HTML Obfuscator is not working on my site Reply with quote

Here is the URL to a site that has the HTML encoder. However for some strange reason, some of the diplays are not aligned.

As soon as I commen the HTML encoder then everythings gets aligned. Can you please help me with this issues.

the URL is http://www.elcantilcondos.com Go to the page where it shows the unitDescription.php.

Please reply to this ASAP.

thanks,
Mehran
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the site looks fine, but remember that the FREE HTML obfuscator uses Javascript to restore HTML on the fly, and potentially there could be interractions between the site Javascript and that of the obfusactor. In general there won't be, and sites such as http://www.tisserandshop.com work vey nicely, but every site must be checked to see whether it's fully compatible.
mmajidi@mindsharehdv.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: need your help Reply with quote

I found out that the comment at the top that the javascript generates is casuing the alighments in some of the forms in my page. Here is the comment if you do a view source. I really need to take that comment off and not display it.

As for the copyright, I have to purchase the software in order to be able to use it.

can you please add an option where I can set up so it does not dispaly the comment. It will make my life easier.

thanks,
Mehrna

<!--

Page protected by ionCube - HTML/JavaScript Encoder
Copyright (c) 2003 RWJD.Com and ionCube Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Any analysis of this source code, embedded data or file by any means and by
any entity whether human or otherwise to including but without limitation to
discover details of internal operation, to reverse engineer, to de-compile
object code, or to modify for the purposes of modifying behavior or scope of
their usage is forbidden.

-->
mmajidi@mindsharehdv.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: issue with the <!comment Reply with quote

We use customized forms, buttons with CSS tags in our application. If we put HTML comment at the top of our files on the browser then some of the fields in our application do not get displayyed correctly.

When I use your free HTML obfsucation the fields on the page get out of alligned and I had to remove the HTML obfsucation.

I had to spent all day trying to figure out a way to create a Javascritpt that does the same thing and I was not sucessful. I can not use your script becaue your script creates the comment.
I prefer to use your script because I am not an expert in JavaScript nor do I want to be an expert. I need to use your free script and I do not mind paying you to modify the script so it does not generate the comment. I also have to pay fro your PHP Encoder license fee as well. So I am not going and I can not use your script for free.

Please remove the comments from the page or create a similar one with no comment,

thanks,
Mehran
mmajidi@mindsharehdv.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured out what was the problem with the FREE HTML obfuscator. In my case, our PHP application generates the HTML code using Smarty, and CSS files. The fields in the generated HTML files are positioned using the CSS files and the background of the buttons are defined using images and CSS tags.

The generated HTML code also has quite of bit of <div> and <dd> tags to create the layout of the web pages.

First I included the FREE HTML obfuscator in the PHP file using the "require_once" and when I included the file, some of the buttons and the fields were not aligned correctly in the generated HTML tag.

In order to fix the issue, I had to include the FREE HTML obfuscator in the smarty template after the <HTML> tag. That seems to fix my problem and all of the fields in the generated HTML file were correctly displayed.

I want to share how I resolve my issue just in the case that anyone run into the same problem wtih the FREE HTML obfuscator.

I also got a lot of help from the ionCube support. He went out of his way to help me in figuring out the problem. They are great developer and I am really happy with their work.

thanks ionCube.....
maxmukhin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same problem with the site view. If the HTML encoder is included in the PHP script then the HTML code is encrypted but the styles are corrupted.
The problem is that if I include the "html_encoder.php" file in the Smarty template ({include_php file="html_encoder.php"} or {php}include "html_encoder.php"{/php}) then the HTML code is not encrypted. I try to include it directly after <html> and before it but it does not work.
Please, advise asap Crying or Very sad
mmajidi@mindsharehdv.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to follow the following code and if it does not work for you. Post another reply and I will get you in touch with the person who has developed the code. He sells it for $25-$30

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
{php}
$status_text = "elcantilcondos.com web site is a trademark of MindShare HDV, LLC. 2007 All rights reserved.";
require_once("html_encoder_1.9.php");
{/php}
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do have an updated version of the HTML obfuscator that we haven't released yet, although it's similar with just some more customisation options. Try the advice already given here though as well because it may work for you.
mmajidi@mindsharehdv.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has bee a while however I am not sure if html_encoder.php works. I made it work with the 1.9 version so try it with html_encoder.php and if that does not work then as Nick, the owner of IonCube to give you the 1.9 version. If that does not work then contact me and get you in touch with the person who developed the encoder.

However I am pretty sure that the 1.9 version of html_encoder should work and it is pretty stable and it works great. I am really happy with it.

Please make sure to include the encoder exactly as I have shown you in the previous post.
maxmukhin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This code works but there is one issue and it seems that this is a Smarty issue ;(.
This code works if the script does not register outputfilter using the register_outputfilter() function. If the outputfilter is registered then the html_encoder script is not running. It does not work even if the output filter function contains only "return $tpl"; - just returns the same code that is given to it.
maxmukhin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At last I have a result with this issue:
my solution was as follows:
I changed the Smarty.class.php file - "fetch()" function:
previous code :
if ($display) {
if (isset($_smarty_results)) { echo $_smarty_results; }
------------------------------------------------------
New one:
if ($display) {
// if (isset($_smarty_results)) { echo $_smarty_results; }
if (isset($_smarty_results)) {
if (strstr($_smarty_results, "~~~html_encoder~~~")) {
$parts = explode("~~~html_encoder~~~", $_smarty_results, 2);
echo $parts[0];
require_once "html_encoder.php";
echo $parts[1];
} else {
echo $_smarty_results;
}
}
the tpl contains the ~~~html_encoder~~~ string after <html> tag.
This will help if the output filters should run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: