ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry

French translation anybody ?

dsaunier

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: French translation anybody ? Reply with quote

Posting this in the Foundry folder but it applies to the encoder too, I wondered if anybody had already translated the texts into French ?
If not I'd be glad to work on that and then share my work, or do the translation with other people who can do it. However I'd hate working on it if anybody had done it already...

Thanks.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer on this. We do have a French translation available, so hopefully you won't need to do this. I'll send you the files. If you have any updates that you wish to make though, then please feel free to update the files and let us know.
dsaunier

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, thanks for the offer, I'll look into it and will let you know. Does that translation apply to both products ? I'll buy the bundle offer as soon as we are more advanced on the development of the first we want to sell with it.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for the created IPF installers, so that you can produce installers for customers with regional language support.
dsaunier

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this is what we need for French-speaking clients to have an install system in French.
I guess you have my email from my forum profile ? Thanks.
dsaunier

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI,
By the way I wish the trial ran for more than 7 days; not easy to test everyhting in 7 days in my busy schedule, and it's not like we can pack and distribute products with that demo version displaying alerts that it's not paid for anyway Wink

Thanks.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

We may increase the eval time, buit you can also just download another copy to continue testing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: