ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GUI and Bat encoding different?

rho68

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: GUI and Bat encoding different? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am trying to automate the encoding of my project, but am running into the following: when I encode my project using the Windows .bat file (as generated by ionCube Encoder using the Project Export option, the encoded files are different from the ones I get when encoding using de Encode GUI. The .bat-generated files throw a "file is corrupt" error on my server, while the GUI-generated files work okay.

I have a fairly standard project, only the license-option is used.

Anybody any ideas? Thanks for any feedback!

Cheers, Rob
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. There have never been reports of this behaviour before, and the code that creates the exported command line is essentially the same as that used to produce the command line passed to the Encoder when running via GUI. Please create a ticket in the helpdesk with the project file and exported batch file then support can take a look. They may also need a source file that reproduces the behaviour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: