ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make_license issues with 'localhost' access

Optrix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: Make_license issues with 'localhost' access Reply with quote

I'm trying to use the file generated by ioncube_server_data() to license my project, but I've hit a snag.

The system needs to allow access both from outside the network and to local services using 127.0.0.1 and localhost

I thought that running make_license with
Code:
--select-adapters '*'
would work, but the license still doesn't allow me to access the server locally - only remotely.

No information is shown if I use
Code:
--expose-server-restrictions
[/code]

Can anyone help with this? Is there ANY way to make the license so that the machine can be accessed locally?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Localhost cannot be licensed as every machine has that address and it would effectively make a PHP shell script usable on any machine. The solution in this case is to access the script via the non-loopback IP of the machine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: