ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loader Installed Successfully but not working at all

taimour

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Loader Installed Successfully but not working at all Reply with quote

The Loader wizard state: The ionCube Loader version 5.1.1 for PHP 5.6 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems.

However, it is not working. Any encoded file return: Site error: the file "Path Removed" requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

I have been trying this for several hours with no success at all. I have modified all the php.ini found on the server to include the extension. I am clueless.
alastair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It is normally best to ask such questions in our Support Help Desk at http://support.ioncube.com

However, the most likely explanation is that the php.ini file you may have created in the same directory as the Wizard needs to be copied to every directory that has encoded files or contains a primary script that includes encoded files. So if an unencoded index.php includes some encoded files then you will need to copy the php.ini to the same directory as the index.php. The need to copy the php.ini file is down to the way your web server is configured.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: