ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error when using with Yii2

Nick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Error when using with Yii2 Reply with quote

I got below errors when using ionCube with Yii2:

I obfuscated everything (classes, methods, functions, local variables, also remove line numbers) included vendor folder (where store yii2 framework and other extensions)
Quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Passed array does not specify an existing static method (class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit6f5abc5e7828c0e495d61e64004e2551' not found)' in F:\Labs\__\_encoded\frontend\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 0
LogicException: Passed array does not specify an existing static method (class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit6f5abc5e7828c0e495d61e64004e2551' not found) in F:\Labs\__\_encoded\frontend\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 0

After I reverted the vendor folder, I got this error:

Quote:
Fatal error: Class '[obfuscated]' not found in F:\Labs\__\_encoded\frontend\web\index.php on line 0

Could somebody please tell me how can I fix this?

Thank you.
gsallaber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Error when using with Yii2 Reply with quote

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I'm currently facing a very similar issue with the trial version of ionCube PHP Encoder 9, so i would like to know if someone has any guess/clue to solve this, or if someone has managed to overcome similar issue.

Nick wrote:

Quote:
Fatal error: Class '[obfuscated]' not found in F:\Labs\__\_encoded\frontend\web\index.php on line 0

I am running Silex, not Yii2, but I guess this is a general issue with projects using composer. the problem seems to lie in the fact that somewhere, we are not encoding all references to the Composer autoload class from the different autoload files of the project.

So my questions are :

Is the solution to be found in a finely tuned exclusion list while encoding ?
Or maybe some general option/setting I missed in the project settings before encoding ?

I'm quite sure that a lot of people are using ionCube with a very similar project's structure so I'm wondering how they managed to get the thing works correctly.

Any help, guess or hint would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

PS : I'm on Windows for now and using the GUI encoder.

Cheers,

gsallaber
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd recommend trying without obfuscation first of all, and then create a ticket with support so they can advise further.
gsallaber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

liaison wrote:
I'd recommend trying without obfuscation first of all, and then create a ticket with support so they can advise further.

In the Obfuscation options, if I only check "Obfuscate local variables" and "Remove line numbers", eveything works well. But when I try checking one of the other three options, encoder exits with errors.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's PHP that exits, and this could be because you have non-encoded files trying to lookup a class where the name was changed by obfuscation. There's an obfuscation exclusion list feature that can be used to specify classes that should not be obfuscated so that their names are not changed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: