ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so ..

johnnykaudio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so .. Reply with quote

I purchased a membership plug in for my WP site called WP-Member. I was on the phone with my hosting tech support. It looks as if we did everything correctly yet I'm still getting this error.

wp-content/plugins/wp-member/wp-member-main.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

The ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so file is installed, the php.ini file reads

zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
zend_extension = <path>/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so

(where "<path>" is is the actual path. The path is correct, just protecting my site)

does anyone know how I can get this to work?!! PLEASE HELP!
virtus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.s Reply with quote

johnnykaudio wrote:
I purchased a membership plug in for my WP site called WP-Member. I was on the phone with my hosting tech support. It looks as if we did everything correctly yet I'm still getting this error.

wp-content/plugins/wp-member/wp-member-main.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

The ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so file is installed, the php.ini file reads

zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
zend_extension = <path>/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so

(where "<path>" is is the actual path. The path is correct, just protecting my site)

does anyone know how I can get this to work?!! PLEASE HELP!

I have this same problem. ionCube appears to be loaded and working perfectly on my site using 1and1 but I get this error when I try to activate the plugin.
kblessing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version is the loader, and if you do a php info page with :

Code:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Do you actually see ioncube loader loaded on that page (regardless of what your php.ini reads, especially if you're on shared hosting).

Also have you tried using the loader wizard? http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

If you are on shared hosting, you NEED to have the administrator install ioncube at the server level, since user-based php.inis won't work since they are loaded after the server-wide php.ini.

The only other thing I can think of is the loader actually loaded on your server is 3.x and the plugin developer used ioncube version 7 to encode (which needs 4.x loaders)
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Loader wizard is the way to go. For some shared hosts, such as godaddy, custom php.ini files are possible and that's the way to install, in others the host will add support, in others runtime install without a php.ini file is possible, and so on. The wizard also has a way to provide us with details in a ticket so that we can advise further.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: