ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry

False Loaders Error

zamolxis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: False Loaders Error Reply with quote

At the end of the installation I'm getting the following error message after installing the loaders:

"... Your server configuration does not permit the automatic installation of this component.

A page has been uploaded to the server which helps install the Loader.
Click OK to view the page in your web browser."

I click OK and I'm getting a internal server error. However, if I refresh the "internal server error" page, it loads correctly and displays the following:

"An ionCube encoded file has been loaded successfully.
Encoded files should now function correctly."

So the loaders were in fact installed correctly. I go to check if the script works and ... yes, no loader problems!!

I got the same thing on 2 different servers, Am I doing anything wrong?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Firstly it's good that the installs actually worked, but it's odd that you received an internal server error on the first page load. If the servers use CGI mode then this could be a temporary permissions issue as CGI mode will give a server error if files have too elevated (too permissive) permissions. We're looking into this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: