ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Suggestions and Feedback

encrypt subversion export

cyro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: encrypt subversion export Reply with quote

It would be great, when ioncube would act as subversion client. Just submit a repository path, a revision number and a target path and ioncube would encrypt the code directly from svn.

Yeah, this would be realy cool. Very Happy
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that some people are already doing this with the Encoder command line tool and setting up the relevant hooks in SVN.
hontalan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick wrote:
I think that some people are already doing this with the Encoder command line tool and setting up the relevant hooks in SVN.

Has anyone successfully set this up? I have been experimenting but my solution isn't the best. Since there is no pre-update hook, the encoding must be done every time there is a commit.

I have set this up successfully in a single-user environment, but with multiple users, different permissions, etc. i run into trouble. Basically my solution is a post-commit svn hook which checks what the latest commit did, and uses that to update a seperate "encoded" version of the source tree.

I will post my solution soon, but it needs some updating...until then, if anyone has any solutions or ideas, lemme know...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Suggestions and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: