ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry

K I got it I think....

epctechno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: K I got it I think.... Reply with quote

Post Install script...

Let's say after they do their config file internally... How would I make it where it opens up a browser to their folder and etc to the install.php file?

I.E.

Uploads all files and folders...
Opens up the config.php file for them to edit and apply the settings to...
Then it directs them to the folder they installed the script to which would be the install.php
http://www.theirdomain.com/beta/install.php

How is this done because I tried every option there is and it seems to not open up a browser window at all?
epctechno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind got it figured out and it's working like a charm now Smile How I got it to work is just put int he top row install.php and checked the first checkbox and I was good to go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: