ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Obfuscating HTML Encoder

phpcoder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Free Obfuscating HTML Encoder Reply with quote

Hi,

I tried to insert the HTML Encoder inside my html folder, except that I got this error:

Quote:
/home/________/public_html/html_encoder_1.9.php cannot be processed because an untrusted PHP zend engine extension is installed. Read more about this message

I'm using the latest Ioncube and the Ioncube Loader for PHP 4.4.0 for Linux at run-time. What do I need to do?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for flagging this. The HTML Encoder should be encoded so as to allow opensource extensions to be installed. I believe that the developer, an associate of ours, actually has a newer version that we haven't taken yet and so you might want to contact them directly for a newer version. They can be reached at jeff@rwjd.com
nove

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

I am a programmer from Taiwan .
Now my plan is to purchase one license of ionCube encoder and also want ot use the obfuscating HTML encoder.
However when I try the obfuscating HTML encoder ,the result page always show in wrong charset and cannot see any chinese words.(we use in UTF-Cool

Dose it only support charset iso-8859-1 ??
anyone can tell me about that?

Thanks in advance ,

Tony
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may do. A partner of ours developed the script, partly as a demonstration of encoded files, and it would be best to contact them directly as they may have a newer version. They can be reached at jeff@rwjd.com
jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have a new version of the HTML Encoder which I am getting ready to release to put up on the site for download.

A forum will be added just for the HTML/JS Encoder so that I can monitor and answer these types of requests quicker.

-Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MrEnirO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.. I have a problem whit html encoder,
I used it whit russian ( cyrillic ) text, and when i brows it, i get
Code:
конец
but it should be
Code:
конец

Here`s the source:
Code:
<?php
include("html_encoder_1.9.php");
?>
<table>
<tr><td>
конец
</td></tr>
</table>

Can you fix this problem whit russian ( cyrillic ) text.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, this is noted. The HTML obfuscator is really provided as is and is not going to be suited to all applications, but it should be possible to support 8 bit characer sets.
urbinacube

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought the PHP Encoder and IPF and has been testing it.

Just a suggestion.

A better product update for integration is the most logical option for me.

When the php encoder encodes the php files, it should have an option to include the html encoder as well, systematicly removing the need to manually put the include php function on every page.

Also, the html encoder should have two versions.
1. ] No Right Click and HTML's encoded. (Original Version)
2. ] HTML encoded only (Some users will dislike your web site if it doesn't have right clicks.)
- Right Click is just a basic function that even I myself can not live without.
- Besides, they still can go to the View Option on the Menu Bar anyway.

I would really love to see a newer version with Right Click enabled.

Thanks.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it should have an option to include the html encoder as well, systematicly removing the need to manually put the include php function on every page.

It isn't necessary to do this for most PHP applications because they will access common files for some if not all of the pages, and particularly for any pages that you might want to protect. As long as you've included the file before any output is produced, you've got things covered.

So for example, if you have a standard file of utility functions or classes that all files include, simply put an include of the HTML encoder there and you're done.

Lastly, just add the HTML Encoder to your source files folder and the Encoder will copy it to your target folder. You won't even need to edit the project settings to explicitly tell the Encoder to copy the file because it will automatically copy any file that it sees is already encoded rather than blindly encoding it twice, which would give unexpected behaviour at runtime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: