ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need good web hosting

JeremyNk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: I need good web hosting Reply with quote

Hey Guys!

I am looking for best web hosting where I could host many domains...
I also need big bandwidth and space.

Could you please recommend for me some good host? Smile

Jeremy.
Napsteren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Hostgator review Reply with quote

Hey Jeremy,

I recommend you Hostgator.
I'm hosting there many websites Smile they offer you 600gb storage, 6000gb traffic and allow you to host unlimited websites which is really professional offer!. My websites are loading very quickly - its really best hosting you can buy!
Also, they have free live support, so if you have any questions - just ask them! Smile
guavapuffed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powweb is probably offering better plan ,in $75 unlimited domain , hosting , and host unlimited domains , Also domain is much cheaper than others . It is top performer in cj and worth look
jeeva

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can host your website here at cheap cost...
mickeyy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JeremyNk

I would advise you that if you want to buy a host you should consider, price and up-time of your host also there is another concept you should consider too, is support your site. i mean when you sent a question to them they should answer you ASAP. this is a most and power full concept.please before you take a decision make some list for your host for example, how much you can pay, how much DB you want, how much space you can use and start your site. and other concepts and then take a decision to buy an host with all concept and lower price also you could consult with all available seller and take the best solution from those.

Thanks
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very useful place to search is WHT, where you can find hosts, get help based on your requirements, and most importantly, search to find out what others are saying about any hosts that you are considering.
Offshoreally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

If you are looking for hosting your website at reasonable price, you should give http://offshoreally.com a try.
web hosting reviews

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Try this review site Reply with quote

Take a look at this review site to see if you find any
http://webhostingsreview.com
reviewwebhost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: rural remstzi Reply with quote

can you give us some more details about your site like how many visit you get per month you may also need to choose the right package Visit www.web-hosting-reviews.info for trusted hosting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Hosting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: