ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what meens another Encoder Installation?

mreza69

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: what meens another Encoder Installation? Reply with quote

I had read your users manual. in somewhere you said encoded files can't read license file from another Encoder Installation even if using the same --passphrase, now my questions are:
1- if the pc that ioncube encoder is installed on it will crash and we install encoder on another pc with the same license, we must encode our products again when we want send another license file to our customers?
2- if we upgrade our ioncube,we must encode our products again when we want send another license file to our customers?
I totally wanna know when we install encoder gui again with the same license, our old products can't read licenses that we will create or not?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There'd be no problem in these cases. Please create a ticket in the sales department of our helpdesk if you need further guidance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Programming All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: