ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to decrypt ioncube_server_data?

mreza69

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: how to decrypt ioncube_server_data? Reply with quote

hi
I need to know the exact domain and ip that the my encoded product is running now. but ioncube_server_data() seems can decrypted only by make_license application. and if I send ioncube_server_data() to my server (that have make_license application) and return back details it slow down my product. so another way is put make_license application in each product that I will sell, and it have low security (for that reason I must put license passphrase somewhere in my product) and many shared hosting (that are my target customers) disabled exec and other useful functions. how can I decode/decrypt ioncube_server_data() data in an encoded script?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try $_SERVER. For more guidance please create a support ticket at http://ioncu.be/S as that is the venue for official ionCube support and allows us to properly track queries.
mreza69

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your answer.but using $_SERVER have low security, it is an super global variable an its values can replaced in another script. ok I must get Member ID and Password from our boss for a support ticket.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should create a ticket if you need more info, but note that you shouldn't need to check IP and domain because this is what the Loader does automatically when it checks license files, either with the default auto check mode or when you use the Loader API in script based check mode. The User Guide PDF explains this all in detail.
mreza69

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I know. we use Check license manually, but if user run our product locally, server data have nothing and license that will created by this server data have no server restriction data, so user can use product in any servers after that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Programming All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: