ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry

Ioncube's Dynamic HTML Encoder

Giftededdie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Ioncube's Dynamic HTML Encoder Reply with quote

This might be in the wrong location... But. I have downloaded the HTML Php file, included it in my Php document. I get this error Fatal error:
/home/****/public_html/*****/html_encoder_1.9.php cannot be processed because an untrusted PHP zend engine extension is installed. Read more about this message in Unknown on line 0. I have contacted my host(which has Ion Cube loaders already installed) and they replied with this.

Hello,

For maximum compatibility, the majority of encoded scripts from developers will run with any extension installed, known or unknown, closed source or open source. However if you reached here because a script reported that an untrusted extension was installed, you should contact the developer of the PHP script. Whilst a system may be using an extension that cannot be verified to be genuine, in most cases an extension will be a legitimate and unmodified version of a component such as EAccelerator or APC, particularly if running on a hosting provider, and activating untrusted extension protection is not necessary.

Any ideas on what i can do to fix it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: