ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry

Packaging for the first time

Ja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Packaging for the first time Reply with quote

Hello,

I'll try to be short and hopefully find an answer to the issue am having.

When I test the IPF .exe file I made for my script, everything goes smoothly until the loaders installation.

Here is the log for that part:

[
[2006/01/08 19:02:46] Attempting to transfer Loaders from domain downloads.ioncube.com [server --> client --> server]
[2006/01/08 19:02:46] Loader Transfer Error : Unable to locate Loaders compatible with the
<!DOCTYPE server configuration.

Now I know that some of my files start with <!DOCTYPE because of Macromedia Dreamweaver, but I can't think of anything that would make it work.

It's making my use of IPF 'useless' since I wanted it particularly to deal with 2 things: installing the needed loaders only instead of having a 2MB script to make sure all loaders are included and not to corrupt files.

Speaking of which, is there any way of uploading files using Dreamweaver without corrupting them? I read the FAQ.. and tried finding anything about the conversion it makes to the files before uploading but couldn't find anything. If anyone here has tried it and found a solution for it, please let me know.

Looking forward to having this little issue sorted out,

Jad
jon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm about to answer your ticket in the help desk about this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: