ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto encryption and URL restriction

da8iwr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Auto encryption and URL restriction Reply with quote

Hi there, i wasn't sure where to put this message.

What i want to do, is sell 1 file of PHP which will be encrypted in IonCube, i want the script to be locked and only work on the correct domain name.

The problem is, this must be generated on the fly, so as the client buys the file the server will auto generate the file encrypted tot he correct domain name that they enter when buying it.

Can any of your products do this, working on a Dedicated Linux server?

Also just a little friendly website feedback, i found your site a little confusing, i don't really understand what each product does or how they work, maybe try adding a comparison table, so you can see at a glance what each does different to the others.

All the best
Ian
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the Linux versions come as command line tools, so you could certainly automate whatever it is that you want to do. The Pro and Cerberus versions of the Linux and Windows Encoders also come with a Linux license generator so that you can create license files from Linux, so if you wanted to lock the scripts down to a specific domain on the fly, then you could do that too.
PHPLicengine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick wrote:
so if you wanted to lock the scripts down to a specific domain on the fly, then you could do that too.

PHPLicengine does generate ionCube license on fly upon payment and order approval. ionCube Encoder license holders are entitled to get 5% discount for PHPLicengine. We offer a free version too.
Vengaemilio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

use a linus command line tools, it might help you.
sdawkins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me where I can find the instructions to use these commands. I did a search in the User Guide but can't find anything when searching for 'linux'.
haji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For example... look in the encoder documentation for "make_license". A make_license binary is included with the encoder you purchase(d). Your website software just needs to run make_license with the appropriate command line options. The rest is standard stuff as far as one program calling another executable.
zeescripts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Please post detail codes on how? Reply with quote

Hi, some one can please post the detailed implementation on how to do this step by step for my shopping cart (X-cart) to generate instant licenses after they make payment to purchase a php script by entering their domain name in a form field.
kblessing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Please post detail codes on how? Reply with quote

zeescripts wrote:
Hi, some one can please post the detailed implementation on how to do this step by step for my shopping cart (X-cart) to generate instant licenses after they make payment to purchase a php script by entering their domain name in a form field.

Sounds like something specific enough that you'd need to hire someone to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Programming All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: