ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Suggestions and Feedback

unique make_file.exe

Mindflow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: unique make_file.exe Reply with quote

Hi, this is like "a wish" that I posted in another topic...

Quote:
Idea I hope my make_license is different to others. Else, a client could purchase, or get their hands on make_license.exe and create their own license too.

I do realise there is a secret passphrase (we keep it secret), and that we can cause files to expire anyway (we set ours to expire in 12 months by default). So even if they recreate a license, the product will cease to function. Idea But.... It is possible for make_license to have an inbuilt key that matches our unique license, therfore applications will only work if they use a license made with our unique make_license.exe file. Rolling Eyes
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're ahead of you Smile
Mindflow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: we are ahead of you Reply with quote

That's great news, is it part of the current release? or a plan for next releast?

I would guess that it's already in there Smile
nimasdj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry if I am dumb to not get that, but how the license could be re-generated by your users as they don't have the passphrase, and you already told your encoded program, what the passphrase is, and if they use another passphrase, it won't work... so do you really need a unique make_license.exe file?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Suggestions and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: