ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry

How to get help installing a PHP program xyz on a host

astrologer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: How to get help installing a PHP program xyz on a host Reply with quote

Hi all.

I'm trying to use a program (PHPizabi) on a netfirms server. It, as I'm sure you are aware uses ionCube.

Has anyone here done this to date coz all I'm getting is grief!

I'm on a paid account with 1/2 terabit bandwidth. Netfirms is apache under linux.

Looking forward to your help.

Chris
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have questions about installing a product on a particular host, the first place to contact is the provider ot scripts. You'll have a support contract with them. and the script providers should be familiar with how to install their software and any components that it uses. If they get stuck though, then simply post a ticket into our helpdesk and we'll be able to advise. Always post a link to the loader helper script as this is the first thing that we, and the provider of the scripts, would check.

We also work with hosting providers if they have questions or need information about the Loaders, but for most it's a no brainer and they either simply install the Loader or don't need to because their system supports runtime install.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Package Foundry All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: