ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Position & Size of Encoder Window

salman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: Position & Size of Encoder Window Reply with quote

Hello,

In windows whenever I open encoder it opens in a very small window. I have to drag and resize it. Then i open settings and again it opens very small. Everytime i have to do this and it just dont remember its last size and position.

Please do request your programmers to write few lines of code more and remember the last position on screen and size. It is something very basic and many apps have it but not your encoder.

Similarly, in Mac, when generating license, if i use command + c to paste domain name it closes the dialong. Command + c should paste text but your encoder closes license window or settings window on command + c. You should never overwrite basic shortcuts.

I am hoping version 10 will be better. Work on GUI, your GUI lacks and I am using encoder since the days of version 7. Every upgrade i hope it will get better but not really.

Thanks
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are good points and the cmd-C issue is known about, The first version 10 release is to add the PHP 7.1 Encoder support, however the cmd-C issue is on the list to be looked at in a subsequent update cycle, and the Windows positioning and sizing enhancement is added as a feature request.

As the UI is already very advanced and easy to use, most releases focus on new security advances such as the super powerful Dynamic Keys feature of version 9 and support for each new PHP language, Feature suggestions and certainly reports of any deficiencies are always welcome though and get recorded in the bugs / features database.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: