ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can not run an encoded php file from commandline

davidi_015

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: can not run an encoded php file from commandline Reply with quote

Hello all,
I`ve encoded my php files using v9.0 encoders for php 5.6. I can access the website perfectly on my web browser but there are some php files that need to be run directly from the command-line to build some index tables on the database.
After running these files the encoded content is displayed in terminal with some php errors about not finding the functions and classes.
how can I run the encoded files from terminal in linux server?

Best,
Dave
alastair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It is usually best to ask such questions in our Support Help Desk at http://support.ioncube.com

Anyway, the problem is likely to be down to a difference in configuration between the version of PHP run via the web and the command line interface (CLI) version of PHP.

You can discover which configuration files (.ini) are being loaded with the command line version of PHP by running that with the -i option:

php -i

That will list the configuration files used by the CLI PHP. Basically, you need to ensure that the zend_extension line for the Loader that you must have included for the web version of PHP is included somewhere within the configuration files for the CLI PHP.

Please create a ticket in our Support Help Desk at http://support.ioncube.com if you are still stuck.

The fact that the encoded content is being shown when you run the encoded files via the command line suggests that the standard preamble, which would normally detect if the Loader is not installed, is not present. That might be the case if you have changed the preamble when encoding.

ionCube
davidi_015

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Alastair,
Tnx, problem solved!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: