ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More than one license for an encoded project

gogo_ve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: More than one license for an encoded project Reply with quote

Hi,

I could not find is it possible to generate more than one license for a project. Let's say for a renew the license without the need to encode the code again or just to deploy the project to more customers but with different licenses.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
George
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can create as many license files as you wish and you only need to encode once. Are you using the GUI? If so, use the create license dialog with whatever settings are relevant for the license that you wish to create, and repeat for each new customer.

If still stuck, I recommend creating a support ticket so that support can assist further.
gogo_ve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

I forgot that the name of the license file must be the same as the configured one when encoding the project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: