ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> Suggestions and Feedback

"this account has been disabled"

twhiting9275

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:23 am    Post subject: "this account has been disabled" Reply with quote

Saywhatnow? Really?!?!?

I've paid, more than once for products, and have credit on my account, yet you refuse to let me login? Your helpdesk is as worthless as can be,sending 'registration emails' to a phantom address that inevitably no longer exists I'm sure.

Is this how you treat PAYING customers here? Just randomly disabling accounts, for whatever reason? Come on now
twhiting9275

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course even better, one is told "use the helpdesk" when mailing support@ . Lovely 'customer service' you have going on here
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was an error. You had previously said "Remove me from your spam list" and threatened us with contacting spam agencies after in good faith we had notified you, as one our paying customers (as you point out), of a 40% percent discount on products over the Black Friday period. It seems your account was blocked by accident when taking steps to ensure that you were never contacted again, which has been remedied.

We receive several thousand spam emails daily, so we do not use email for support due to its inherent unreliability and inadequacy as a support medium, in preference of a helpdesk where we can more accurately track current and past customer issues.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> Suggestions and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: